All about the Heinen spirit and your career.
When it comes to collaboration, the climate in our company is way different from that in our freezers. We appreciate an atmosphere of open-mindedness, mutual trust and a culture of constructive criticism. Working at Heinen means believing in the same goals and working together to achieve them. Because we believe that the most important part in the supply chain is you. Feel welcome at our company and help us mastering any degree.
- Electrical and mechanical final assembly of machines and systems
- Independent startup of our systems
- Acceptance test execution with the customer
- Retrofit, repair, and service work
- Preparation of assembly and test protocols
- Completed vocational training as a mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, industrial electrician, or comparable
- Distinct willingness to travel
- Professional experience in the field of service and assembly
- Basic knowledge of PLC (Siemens S7 with TP series HMI) advantageous
- Flexible, able to work under pressure, customer-oriented, and independent
- Good knowledge of English, preferably knowledge of another foreign language
- Driver’s license
- Italy and neighboring countries
- Permanent employment in a future-oriented industry
- Interesting, challenging, and varied field of activity in an international environment
- Generous travel allowance
- Flexible working time models possible (also part-time with a focus on weekend work)
- Overtime bonuses, Sunday and holiday bonuses
- Company car for private use
- 30 days vacation, special leave for special occasions, laptop, cell phone
- Regular advanced training
International applications welcome, proximity to the company location in Varel, and knowledge of the German language (with good English skills) are not required.
Our Head of Service and Assembly, Jens Hardekopf, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position.